1. We want to support you in your efforts to garden for pleasure and to take risks, try new ideas and practices.
2. We encourage asking questions and seek information that will enhance your skills and knowledge base.
3. Our programs are a mixture of educational lectures, hands on creating, and demonstrations.
4. We welcome members and guests from all communities without a guest fee.
5. Our members will take you under their wings and introduce you to other members who also enjoy gardening and floral design.
6. Our club plans two (2) fundraisers per year. With monies earned, the club pays for its programs, for a scholarship to a deserving Beverly student, and the many civic beautification projects in which we are involved. All members participate in these events.
7. We work in conjunction with other organizations within our community such as the Beverly Improvement Society, Historic Beverly, Beverly Main Streets, the Beverly Council on Agings, and the Long Hill Sedgwick Gardens, a property of The Trustees of Reservations.
8. As a club member, you will find other members willing to teach and assist you in growing your garden and learning the basics of design.
9. At several meetings each year, the Horticulture and Design Committees will present displays for show and tell learning.
10. Summer Peek invitations to visit members’ gardens as well as community gardens, are fun and relaxing.